Saturday, July 21, 2012

Behind the Mirror (Return of the Ancients 0.5) - Madison Adler

Title: Behind the Mirror
Author: Madison Adler
Publication information: Kindle Edition

"Rafael is a Fate Tracker, protecting his world and Earth from disaster, but what should he do when disaster appears in the form of love?"

This is an extremely short prequel story to the Return of the Ancients series by Madison Adler and it was a really quick read. Due to the readable writing style, this only took me about 15 minutes to get through but despite it being so short, I think that this definitely served its purpose in the way that it made me want to read this series. Sometimes prequel stories can either put you off a series or give you too much information, preventing you from wanting to read on but I think that this one was perfect. So far, from Behind the Mirror, I really like the characters and the premise of the future books, and also I like the way that the reader doesn't know exactly how this world works but has enough information to imagine it so far. I hope to get the other Return of the Ancient books at some point, but for now I would give this 5 out of 5 stars as there is nothing I could really say against this; good premise, interesting characters and brilliant writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment